End of an Era
The gardens were designed and created by the late William Podmore who first moved to the estate as a baby in 1918, but it was not until 2006 after Mr Podmore had spent 50 years developing the former mining site that the gardens were first opened to the public.
In 2010 brother and sister team Justin Ball & Michelle Birchall took over the lease of the estate and turned it into one of the most popular wedding venues in the county and since this time have hosted hundreds of weddings & events and welcomed thousands of guests into our beautiful gardens.
From July 2019 the new owners of Consall Gardens will be starting a new and exciting chapter but they will no longer be hosting public garden days.
This means the last chance to visit on a public open day will be the first Sunday of April, May and June this year.
We would like to thank the thousands of wonderful people that have supported us over the years.
Justin & Michelle x